Saturday, April 23, 2011

Seem so busy

It seems like I've barely had time to take a breath. So much going on. The older two girls in track with practice and meets every night of the week. Isabelle involved in a play for the Easter Eggstravaganza....which by the way was today and it was AWESOME. I was so proud of my daughter being a part of sharing God's message of love to so many other children and adults. I started crying at one point and just had to regroup. It was amazing really. Speaking of the EE, it was so cool, we went above our goal and had 16000 eggs for kids to "hunt". I was really looking forward to Lillian getting to participate in this event, and well, let's just say...epic fail. She was totally freaked out by almost everything. Oh, well.

We haven't had a decent night's sleep in a couple weeks due to all the storms and my little Madeline being so terrified by them. Even hunkering down in the basement does nothing to ease her mind. *sighs* I know she has to be tired. Exhausted even. In better news, she will be getting baptized tomorrow. Our second daughter to be baptized on Easter. So cool. Sheer joy.

Today is a bridal shower for my soon to be niece in law....is that a word? She and my nephew have been together for years and in June they are getting married. Looking forward to celebrating with them today.

We had another game night with some friends last night and tomorrow we will host dinner for my family for Easter.

I have finished a couple projects for my sister's daughter for her youth group. They are having a silent auction, so I'm donating a complete 8 x 8 scrapbook and some handmade cards for the event...I will try to get some pics of them posted. I'm thinking I might make up several books and give a whirl at selling them, I'm just not sure if I have the time to get them done.

I must go, much to do...hadn't posted in a while, sorry for all the randomness.

No comments: