Saturday, August 1, 2009

Where oh where are you tonight??

Here, right here. I've been missing my blog world so much, but have ever so much to do, not to mention my PC had to have some serious work for the last couple weeks. The house is slowly coming together. I'm sore from head to toe from push mowing...but i have dropped a few pounds. :) The girls are all doing well. It has been a busy couple weeks, routine eye and dental appointments have kept me hopping. We have had so many obstacles lately, but the blessings we have received far outweigh them. I am feeling so blessed. We are so undeserving of the kindnesses of our friends and relatives that are there for us.

I have so much to say....but I'm SOOOO tired, just wanted to drop a quick post and say goodnight!

3 comments:

The VW's said...

Hope you got a good night's sleep!

I miss hearing from you, but understand that you are a very busy lady! I'm so glad that you have some awesome people in your life to help you through! And, I'm glad that the blessings outweigh the bad!

May God continue to bless you and give you strength and peace! LOVE AND HUGS!!!

angie said...

Glad to see that you are surviving:). Hope to hear more from you soon!!

Mandy said...

How are you after today's rains?

Just to let you know, you've been given a One Lovely Blog Award! Check my blog to see: http://breathingsoundssoeasy.blogspot.com/2009/08/did-i-give-you-one-lovely-blog-award.html