Saturday, May 9, 2009

Good Clothes, Good Prices, Good Idea

That, my friends, is the Goodwill motto. I rarely have good luck when shopping at my local Goodwill store, however, today was not the case. As you will see by the pics.



Some New Glassware-has a bubble motif going up and down-I mean come on, glasses get broken here daily.

Stride Rite Light up tennis shoes for Madeline


Black casual corner sleeveless (i'm breaking out of my shell, I figure if people don't want to see my fat arms they shouldn't look) Stiped dress shirt to go with my brown pants.




flower print dress from New York and company that is LIKE NEW that thankless daughters "don't like" Skirt and tank outfit for Madeline.



DuckHead blue Jeans for me. (fat girls can rarely find good, nice jeans at Goodwill)

Also got the cutest purse ever, but I couldn't find it to take the pic as oldest child took off with it.

Found it!!!
I love Goodwill.


Kids ran at Millrace Park today. It was for the Elementary schools and Matt said my girls were the only ones there from their school. They had a great time.


Here in a bit, I'm off to make some dessert to take to our Mother's Day dinner. Happy Mother's Day to all!!


4 comments:

Alicia said...

Great finds! I love it when I can find cool things for a cheap price. Doesn't get much better than that!

Alicia

John Deere Mom said...

Wow! I am so impressed! I rarely find bargains like that! Although a few months ago I found a really expensive pair of shoes but they were too little for me. I put them on ebay and sold them for $90!!!!

Finding Normal said...

I never find good stuff at Goodwill. Ever. So I just don't go there anymore.
Love that purse!
Happy Mom's Day!

The VW's said...

I LOVE great deals and great finds! How fun! Sounds like the perfect day to me!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!