Sunday, April 5, 2009

Stuff

Ok, I'm posting this 'specially for Vickie bc she is always sharing her wonderful pages....(so much more creative than me) Oh-and I'm posting the pics of all my basketmaking. It's difficult to see some of the details on the scrapbook pages bc, let's face it, I stink at taking pictures of books...these are just some of my very favorite pages.
This was really the first time I experimented with so many different papers. The hair barrett in her hair is attached to the top of the page. I have a bible verse printed from my computer on one page covered with vellum attached with brads... and same process for the word precious on the opposing page. This was her first set of "professional" pictures taken right on my dining room table.





I actually wrote that L on vellum on the right and there are little rhinestones on the top of the safety pin and on the poem I wrote about her on the page.








4 comments:

Vickie said...

No way girl, you are more creative!! Those layouts were awesome! Very lovely:)

I am loving those baskets!

Alicia said...

I wish I could get into scapbooking... I sit down with all the pictures and pages and stuff and just feel overwhelmed! Those pages look great!

I love the baskets too, very cute!!

Have a great start to your week!

Alicia

Always a Southern Girl said...

Great baskets and Love the scrapbook pages. Awesome job. Have a great week.

John Deere Mom said...

Your scrapbook pages are awesome. I wish I had the patience and talent to do it...but alas, I can't. (That doesn't stop me from buying the cute supplies, though!)