Sunday, April 5, 2009

What did your Sunday hold?

Today I worked on another basket and wanted to get a pic posted, but after some unexpected company and playing outside, I haven't finished yet, but let me show you what the rest of the fam did through the day...
Climbing Trees, yes that is TWO count em TWO of my children in the tree
Working on a tan and taking it easy...
Mowing the grass, earning her keep!


Playing with the "new" to us lawnmower



And last, swinging like a monkey in the tire swing...ahh what a day, we couldn't keep her in the house after the whole lawnmower bit!

So, how was your Sunday? Any crafting or did you climb any trees? Maybe one day I should climb that tree when I need to get away, ya think? They'd never guess....*evil laughs*
Oh, btw, if you're wondering why Rebecca doesn't appear in these pics it's bc she was at the neighbors house helping find a toy in their car....

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh so sweet! I have a picture of Michaela as a baby on our John Deere tractor.

Yeah, I have to make another card.

We are supposed to get alot of snow. I am hoping for a snow day:)

Alicia said...

Wow, that is an awesome tree! Fun!

Great vid of Lillian swinging, she looks like she had a blast. Looks like you all had a great weekend.

Alicia