Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow Days....

My kids got a pass on school today thanks to ice covering the roads, so I'm here losing my mind. Trying to make Christmas candy that is not turning out as easy as I thought it would. They look terrible. Hope they taste good. I'm trying to get rotten kids to do laundry and imagine this, they just keep disappearing. Lillian has decided there is no napping for her today so she's walking around mumbling at me..."uh, uh, uh" louder and louder. Should you be wondering, I don't put a ton of her stuff in here...(i think) bc she has a website of her own that I pretty much keep detailed to her stuff. The link is in my sidebar if you're ever interested. We had the school Christmas performance last night and it was super cute. I have, however, figured out why kids are so disrespectful...it comes directly from their parents. HELLO- didn't anyone teach these people you are supposed to be quiet during a performance??? I mean these people weren't even whispering and talked during the WHOLE thing. So annoying. Had my own child not been up there, I'd have been very tempted to leave. This woman actually sat down beside me and talked almost constantly---out loud. It does not help that I'm hormonal. I just can't understand how so many people could be so rude and thoughtless of other people....

Interruption---Madeline, "what are we having for dinner?" UGH. My mind hasn't even gone there yet and it's already 430. Where did the day go? Guess, I better give up blogging for now...Maybe I can be more cheerful tomorrow.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Mean and rude people can ruin an evening.

We also got snow last night, but not enough to cancel school. Oh well. We are going to get hit again tomorrow night, so maybe no school:)

Hey...candy does not need to look good, to taste good. If no one will eat it, send it my way girl, send it my way! He He

Junior Mints said...

i hate rude people. especially this time of year!