Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yo yo

Stop reading right here if you don't want to hear my whining. I think this week things will be better. This week we will be better off.........NOPE. It seems there is no end to the madness. If its not a medical issue its a financial issue. I know that there are people who have the same struggles. WHY CAN WE NEVER GET AHEAD???? Why do I feel like I SUCK at every----stinking----thing. It seems like every time we receive a financial blessing, it is followed by a financial disaster. Matt is most likely staying on evenings for awhile, which has already been a while too long. He has worked a terrible shift for quite some time now. Probably ever since he went back to work after Lillian came home. WHERE does it all go wrong???? AND I HATE HATE HATE IT. *BIG HUMONGOUS SIGHS*

Why is my two year old so grumpy and whiny tonight, why is she screaming through most of her therapies???? And why can't I do anything about it????

I should not blog at this hour...I've generally lost all good humor by now and do nothing but complain.

5 comments:

Junior Mints said...

I think feeling like you stink at everything goes along with being a mom. What I'm saying is you are NOT alone!
You have 5 daughters, you are an amazing mom!

John Deere Mom said...

That's one of the best things about having a blog...being able to vent, whine, complain, scream...whatever you need. Hope you have a better Thursday. Oh, and THANK you for being my 50th "follower." I can't tell you how crazy it was making me to have 49 for so long. Now I am content. :)

Anxious AF said...

Its ok to vent, in fact its good. whenever you need to girl, were in it together.

Finding Normal said...

Vent away, girl! I'm just now seeing this, or I would've called you. Come in tomorrow, and I'll bring the Kleenex...we're both due. LOL

Vickie said...

You have to vent. If you leave it in, you will feel worse.

You do not stink. You have 5 kids. As Junior Mints says, you are an amazing mom!!

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.