Monday, March 7, 2011

Another Butterfly Card

Lil' 'Bil fell asleep right on my shoulder last night as I sat in my craft room, so I got her to bed after I held her for much longer than I'm sure was necessary...but those moments are getting more and more rare. I mean, there is nothing quite like cuddling your sleeping babies or not so babies...ANYWAY...
I like butterflies, hard to tell, right? I love leaves too. Matt kids me about all the leafy stuff I have. The card has more of the little DCWV stack that I love, the ribbon is from Walmart on the clearance shelf. It's hard to see, but that card stack is all glittery, I LOVE it. Did I mention that? The stamp is from a little dollar set I got at Archivers. The butterfly was cut with the cricut serenade cartidge.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You are sooo creative and your work is beautiful. You can tell you use your love to keep it all glued together =)