Sunday, March 6, 2011

A little crafting

Two more pages for Lillian's first year

cute little butterfly things I got in the Dollar Tree....

Translated to butterfly sympathy card. Those two pieces of card stock on the right are from DCWV card stock stack called Linen Closet. I LOVE the prints in it, but I had to restrain myself so I only got the 4 x6 stack. The stamp is called an innie outie stamp or something like that, there is a coordinating sentiment on it for the inside of the card. The other papers are from a new stack I bought the same day as the DCWV, BUT I got the 12 x 12 of it, and it is K and Company and it has all these pretty butterfly/bird/botanicals in it. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. So you see, I had to make hard choices.

I've been really wanting to spend time in my craft room, BUT, I just can't seem to be in there as much as I want. I thought maybe I should set some goals for getting some things done, but not sure yet. Thought I would share a few things I have done recently

No comments: