Thursday, March 10, 2011

Craftapalooza

February was a busy month. I made a lot more things than I realized. This is a birthday card I made for my BFFF Marcia...I found the template on you tube and this is what I created.

It was really pretty easy to make, but measurment needs to be very accurate or your folds won't match up. She LOVED it.

February also brought Valentine's Day. I made many, many little truffle boxes for Lillian's teachers and therapists. Each one held two oreo truffles I'd made the day before.



Last, but not least I made Lillian's valentines for her class. Aren't these the cutest. Thanks to my cricut cutting all those hearts, it didn't take long to assemble and finish. I wrote "Fishing you a Happy Valentine's Day" on the back. I thought they turned out pretty cute. I'm just noticing how messy my desk is when I'm working, please try to ignore that. :)






No comments: