Monday, March 14, 2011

Treat Bags- The EVIDENCE

It seems I'm taking really rotten pics or my camera is being weird, I don't know...I cut out little pink and yellow bunnies and made their noses opposite colors. You can see the detail a little better here. I stamped Happy Easter on them, I wanted to put a little scripture on them, but didn't have a good stamp that would work.
In thinking about Lillian's limitations, I tried to put things in them the kids would have fun with. I ended up with a straw and the rest was an egg shaped piece of gum, sweet tarts, a tiny little kit kat and a rabbit shaped reese's.

If you are keeping up with my insane purchase from hobby lobby, you will see that I AM using the materials in the way I intended. This proof in and of itself, I believe, allows me to shop again with confidence...I'm just sayin'. :)

No comments: