Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm so tickled

I'm not taking very good pictures these day...ugh..


I may be a dork, but I'm totally excited... my sister-in-law really touched my heart by asking me to make some thank you cards for her son's upcoming wedding. Not for guests, but for people who are helping out behind the scenes. Her only wish was that I use the wedding colors and add thank you somewhere. Here are two that I have done. They are on cream card stock, some of the Linen closet card stock, and pieces of pearlized peach card. The colors are cream, peach, and light gray/pewter. Several more to go, but I think all the cards are going to be different, but using like materials. Woot!! (woot, this a term that I find so bizarre, but my sister uses it a lot, so now I'm using it because I'm a dork and it just seems so dorky) Word of the day---Dork, Woot. :)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

These are SUPER pretty!